This afternoon, there was a cool event to benefit a well deserving charity at Rock Rose in the Domain. For a tiny fee, you got to roam from one business to another and sample their foods, drinks, and wares. I popped into the following establishments.
- Raven & Lily – A nice little shop in the area
- Birds Barbershop – My latest go to hair cutting place
- Lavaca Street Bar – A casual place to get a drink and watch some sports
- Mad Greens – A salad joint that I visit regularly at the Round Rock location
- Jack & Ginger’s – A great place for a well diversified beer menu
- Thai-Kun – A very tasty and spicy restaurant for original Thai food
- Apanas Coffee – A most excellent coffee bar
Overall, this was a nice event and here are some photos to give you an idea of what the area looks like on a sunny Saturday afternoon.