How to have a fun night in Austin with a bit of an international theme:
- Park at the State Capitol at around sunset and take a leisurely stroll through the grounds.
- Walk to Sixth Street in the gorgeous weather we are now experiencing.
- Check out the art and activities of the Fan Fest for the Circuit of the Americas.
- Walk to the far end of Sixth Street and get an Orange Cream Italian Water-Ice at Jim Jim’s.
- Walk all over the downtown area to work up an appetite and admire some of the awesome cars in town.
- Have crepes for dinner on the outdoor patio at Cafe Crepe.
- Return to the Fan Fest to catch the Flying Balalaika Brothers play another fantastic show.
- Call it a night with tiny experiences of Texas, Italy, France, Russia, and the Ukraine to spur your dreams.