This is the reward at the end of the Lost Creek Trail. A beautiful double waterfall and a great swimming hole for those summer months.
This is actually a trick – there is no trail map for this hike. However, I found a pretty good set of directions at this link.
- You Google the Lost Creek Country Club and map out the directions
- Find a spot to park on Bend of the River Drive just before it crosses Barton Creek
- Look for the start of the trail just under the bridge
- Hike a short distance to the big flat rock in the middle of the Creek
- Quickly look for a convenient spot to ford Barton Creek
- Pick up the dirt trail on the other side
- Follow this sandy, tree covered trail for about a mile until you run into the waterfalls on Lost Creek